Sunday, July 01, 2007

Busman's Holiday

Friday was so great! A few of us took a field trip to visit Kate at the Hammer. Here's an action shot of her showing us this awesome ceramic car.

The new show Eden's Edge is AMAZING. The only thing I hated about the art is that I didn't think of it first. I also hated that we didn't have more time, but I'll go back. I told Ashley he HAS TO GO, too - it is very inspirational.

Anyway we all went to lunch at a Persian restaurant and shared a variety of dishes. The table was so full of food Terri had the bowl of pita in her lap. When it was all over the total per person with tip was only $9! Oh, and did I mention it was DIVINE???

The rest of the weekend was full of household tasks and quality of life improvement. Theron and Ashley got the kiddy pool set up today. Ahhh... But hey, how did it get to be July? Do I say this every month? Oh, here are a few things Theron would like for his birthday:
- he likes tank tops, but he only has 1 - he is a perfect 4T. Also he needs shorts and pants, and he prefers them to be pull-on.
- extras would be gummy candies, especially assortments from those places that sell by the pound.
- sunglasses
- summer hat, not a baseball cap.
- He says "anything Spiderman, or Superman, or Batman, or Fantastic Four, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or anything else interesting".
- a subscription to a Nickelodeon magazine, or a children's magazine called Spider.
- probably impossible, but if anyone can find good kid's sheets in Queen, he would like that. I've never seen Spiderman bigger than a Twin.
I'll think of more...


Happy Birthday, Michael! Welcome to 40!

No comments: