Sunday, April 01, 2007

Disaster Week


I don't really want to go into detail, but this last week was definitely a good one for hiding in bed. One bad thing that happened was that the winds knocked out our internet and I spent the rest of the week trying to figure out how in the world I ever got our router to work. I'm still not entirely clear but yesterday we were back up. ! So, back to Theron's world -


Since the last week was a blur all I can really comment on was our very nice weekend, walking around Chinatown and washing our cars. Some little boy in Chinatown grabbed Theron's hand and said "Let's play!" and they had a happy little encounter. How nice to make friends so easily. I appreciate so much the friends I have now, as they get harder to come by once you're out of school.


Theron was a big help with the cars, scrubbing tires and spraying with the hose. He said it was a very important thing for a little boy to do.


Oh, last weekend we saw Grandpa Flip and Grandma Rita and Theron finally got to see the REAL TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! As Theron would say, it was gweat. Theron got in a lot of "fighting" with Grandpa and there were only minor injuries all around. I can't believe we didn't take any pictures, but maybe I do believe it because Ashley leaving his spongebag at the hotel was the beginning of the bad week.


Anyway, how did it get to be April???

This is Theron choosing to read before school one day, instead of watching cartoons.

No comments: