Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me, the Worst Mom in the World

It's May. Almost June. I found out TODAY from my son that on minimum days (every Wednesday and for special occasions like Open House tonight) the kids don't eat lunch in the cafeteria and you have to send a lunch. Theron said he just forgot to tell me. So when I would pick him up on Wednesdays and he would beg me to stop for food I would tell him to wait. Aaarrrgghhhh!!!! He's growing! He needs food! My son needs food! I can't believe this! I call this Everything I Know About Being Wrong I Learned From Being a Mother.

Okay, now the good news. Our company's two day presence at the conference was a HUGE SUCCESS! Technically we're still in the red but we came a LONG WAY towards the black. And we got a lot of really useful, positive feedback. And some orders. And a lot of love. We saw a bunch of old friends from all over and met lots of new people. Not complaining, but I'm so exhausted and I feel like I've had my ass kicked with steel-toed boots. but yaaaaayy yaaaayyyy us...

No comments: