Friday, May 29, 2009

Temporary Technical Problems

Oh, first - I am not a bad mom because I didn't pack a lunch. They DO serve lunch on minimum days. Theron just has a creative grasp of reality at times. Now I can just feel guilty about other things.
My computer is in the hospital because that stupid WinPC Antivirus Virus tried to kill it. I don't even remember downloading anything. All I look at online are crafts. I think I was browsing vintage buttons when everything shut down. McAfee deleted a bunch of stuff but not enough and before long I couldn't even get it into safe mode. Can these people be sued?
When I get back up - hopefully TODAY - I have some pictures of the booth and other things. I can't believe I never got a picture of Emily while she was here but I have a full album in my heart. We had a grand time getting spa treatments, drinks with the girls, naps. Aaaahhhhh....

No comments: