Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Things are fine. Ashley's jaw is still not right and it will require more attention, but he did feel it click a little more into place the other day, so it's not hopeless.
Theron's trying to earn a new game cartridge for his presumably educational V-Smile player. He's doing great with his reading and comprehension. I forgot to mention that last week we actually finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It doesn't have pictures, but we read 1/2 chapter a night and did the whole thing.
Boy, I hope we get into the science magnet. Tonight I heard Theron in his room say, "I'm not listening to you!" So I said "Who are you talking to?" and he said, "My video! It says everything that goes up must come down and that's NOT true!".
Lately in the car Theron and I have been listening to the Aimee Mann version of "One". Theron loves to sing "One is the loneliest number!" and we play it again and again and have discussions about why is one lonely and how about 11? So aside from listening to that one song over and over I did try to listen to the news yesterday and that's when Theron told me "Guess what, I can count to 100, 1, 2, 3...what comes after 49?..."

No comments: