Saturday, September 15, 2007



This is Theron before soccer practice:
I'm tired. I didn't have time to rest today. I can't find my socks. I'm thirsty. I have to pee. My armpits itch.

This is Theron at soccer practice:
Excuse me? I don't know what to do. What flags? That flag? To the grass or the dirt? Can I have a drink? Which foot? You used your left foot twice and then your right foot.

Theron at the game today: Scores the first goal and the only one his team gets all day.


Here's Theron, cool in Silverlake during lunch with Michael. Afterwards we went back to his apartment where they played hide and seek. We heard Theron run into the bedroom and slam the closet door. Mike says loudly to me, "OH NO, I hope he didn't go into the closet with the MONSTERS!"

Theron has decided that people who speak more than one language are cool and he wants to be cool. Obviously Spanish would be a good choice, or it would even be neat if he learned a little more Japanese since he started it already at Lumbini. But no, he wants to speak French. So I gave him some words to work on and if he stays interested we'll get a video. He can say, My name is Theron, thank you, stuff like that. When I ask him to do something he says, 'D'accord!' - Okay - a big improvement over what he normally says which is 'I know!'

No comments: